REAL Connections is a new program created for people 50+ who live and work in the Inland, Pomona and East San Gabriel Valleys. You can help REAL Connections grow! REAL Connections is based on the notion that even as we age, we maintain a desire to remain in our homes and neighborhoods, enjoying independent and vibrant lives by staying connected with neighbors and conveniently accessing trusted resources, information and a network of services.
The program is designed to make your life less complicated and more fulfilling. It’s about neighbors helping neighbors and meaningful volunteer and community connections. As a member you can explore opportunities for social and cultural engagement, and to optimize your health and wellness. You’ll also find a members-only website and pre-screened service providers, special partnerships with community healthcare providers, and a network of social and informational services that takes the guesswork out of finding solutions to life’s challenges.
Peace of mind—all with one phone call or e-mail.
Learn more about us as you explore this website or:
- Call us at REAL Connections: (909) 621-6300
- Click here to contact us by email
- Attend upcoming social and informational events in your community
- Sign up to receive our e-newsletter, REAL News.
You can help REAL Connections launch!
- JOIN us as a Charter Member!
- VOLUNTEER! We welcome volunteers of all ages and interests!
- DONATE! There are many ways to help and we appreciate all support. Plus, Charter Members receive a tax deduction!
REAL CONNECTIONS GRATEFULLY ACKNOWLEDGES these generous organizations for helping to support the start-up of REAL Connections: